Custom Invitation Event
Forget the design-by-the-hour fee! These custom designs are all flat-rate.
Custom Sealing Invitation | $1.75/card + shipping
Whether you already have your wedding invitation or are completing a suite, you can have a sealing invitation made exactly to your liking! Designs can be full bleed (to the edge of the paper), printed front and back.
Custom Wedding Invitation | $2.50/card + shipping
Whether you're looking for a splash of watercolor, a touch of vintage, or a card centered around your favorite getaway, we can create an invitation that suits you perfectly. Designs can be full bleed (to the edge of the paper), printed front and back.
Other Wedding Paper Items (Menus, Table Numbers, Signs) | price varies on size and quantity + shipping
Looking to add table numbers that perfectly match your invitations? Or perhaps you need tags to adorn your favors for your guests. Whatever you are looking for, our designer can help you design what you need. Designs can be full bleed (to the edge of the paper), printed front and back.
- Although I ask couples to come with a few designs that they already like, I can't directly copy an existing design. We can incorporate elements that you like from these designs, but a direct copy is never the aim.
- These prices are for pieces made with 130# press print paper (white) or 110# matte ivory paper. If you'd like to try linen or metallic paper, let me know and we can talk about pricing.
- Foil printing is not available at this time. However, gold stamped ink is available and custom stamps can be added to your order!
- Deckled edges are not available at this time.
- Custom watercolor portraits (ie a watercolor version of you and your fiance) are not available, but other watercolor elements (flowers, silhouettes, monograms etc...) are fair game.
- Once your design is complete, it will be added to the inventory found here on the website (your information will not be shown).
- Process pictures of your design may be displayed on social media, unless you specifically request otherwise--I just love sharing what my couples create!
Ready to get started?
Include as much information as possible regarding what you're trying to create below. I'll reach out to you as soon as I can to move forward in the design process.
- what are you looking to design (invitation, sealing invitation, menu, etc...)
- types of elements you'd like to include (ie custom monogram, watercolor florals, gold geometric ink)
- types of fonts you'd like to use
- colors you'd like to incorporate
- links to other designs you like or examples of the elements that inspired you